Sunday, February 28, 2010

2nd Sunday of Lent; Rainy Day in Phoenix

Second Sunday of Lent
"Become how you Behold"
How do I strive to become like Jesus whom I behold in Prayer and in faith?

-----------------------------

Rainy Day in Phoenix.....

It rained all day again.
This is what a rainy day is all about....laying in bed in your comfy clothes:



This was the first weekend in 2 months that we stayed in Phoenix both Saturday and Sunday. It felt good. We were supposed to head to Tucson for my cousin's birthday luncheon but it was raining so much and it was windy that we didn't want to travel the 90 miles in that weather. I woke up this morning and saw that it was still raining and I suggested to My Sweetheart that perhaps we should not drive to Tucson. He agreed. So we stayed in and enjoyed a day together. It's been a while that we've spent the day alone; usually we are running around taking care of family responsibilities (my dad in Tucson has been ill and I've been helping my sisters take care of him).

So we had a nice lunch, did some shopping, then came home and I cleaned and he worked on his PC. Grievous laid on his little couch in our office all day. My Sweetheart put a sweater on him because it was cold today.

It was a good day. Hope you have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment