Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Updates


Just a quick update so I can keep track of progress.  I had forgotten just how much work moving into a new home is.   We moved in just two short months ago on July 25th.   Getting all the furniture and the boxes in the house was actually the easy part since the movers did all the work.   The tedious task started as soon as the first box was opened.   

There is still SO much more work to do.  I still have boxes in the garage, in my office, in Miguel's office, in the linen and hall closets.   Oh and in the master closet.   Yep.   Still.   

But on the bright side, the master bedroom is looking pretty put together:



The kitchen is completely unpacked and is also looking pretty:




Have you ever bought furniture at Costco?  We bought our bed (and mattress) and nightstands, the stools for the kitchen counter and the couches in the living room from Costco.   I don't know if that is unusual or not, but we find that Costco has great quality furniture at great prices.




My office in its current state:






No comments:

Post a Comment