Monday, February 29, 2016

Kate Spade Valentine Day Treats

Sweetheart showered me with gift on Valentine's Day.  It's a day where we usually don't make a big fuss.  If we do get gifts it's very low-key.   But this year Kate Spade happened to be having a 65% off sale on select items.  So naturally, I emailed the link to Sweetheart along with a picture of all the items that I would like.    I didn't mean for him to order everything on the list, just a few choice items.  I guess he figured at 65% off he could splurge.

I got three bangles, three sets of earnings, a charm bracelet and a ring.  


The charm bracelet was not part of the 65% but I really, really like monkeys so he picked that out on his own.  Boy, was I surprised when I opened the box!  The tag line on the series is "how charming" and that it is!  I just love it!



It's not your usual charm bracelet with links.  This one has beads with spacing in between so charms can be added.  I love stacking the bracelet with a bangle and my Kate Spade watch. 


Hello little monkey!


I also got the Hole Punch Spade Hinge Bangle in gold:


And the Take a Bow ring in gold:


And the Take a Bow studs in silver:


And in gold:


Also, the Knotted Rope Bangle in gold and an open hinge bracelet with a white spade:


He also bought me the matching Knotted Rope studs in gold.    I was touched by how sweet he was and how much he loved watching me squeal with excitement with every single box I opened!


No comments:

Post a Comment