Saturday, January 23, 2016

Dollar Section and Clearance

Sweetheart was in Greenville, SC on business this week.   So while he was dealing with the rain, snow and cold conditions of the blizzard that hit the east coast this weekend, I was enjoying 73 degree weather in Phoenix.  Since I was flying solo this week, I decided to use the alone time productively.  

I may have mentioned this a time or two before but I LOVE the dollar section and clearance sections at Target.   I make a weekly trip in there just to hit the clearance areas in every department and of course the dollar section gets a quick look at.    Most of the time I buy something and it goes straight into my crafting closet for future use.  

Nearly everything I used to decorate my crafting desk area  is from the clearance or dollar section from Target:



I love the gold-sequenced arrow -- it's a Valentine's day dollar section buy.   The three frames are clearance buys -- I just added some scrap paper to the frames.   The lamp and the tray are clearance items.   The board with the cloth pins is also a dollar section buy. 


The white ceramic box and the candle holders are from a Target clearance.   The striped three ring binder is from the dollar section:


The poka-dot agenda is from Kate Spade -- although I use electronic lists and calendars I also love using a calendar I can write in and color code.  




I added a chalk board label to the white box and wrote a signature "Y" on it to give it a little character:



Cute, huh?


My little helper.  She's always in here with me:



It's those little things that make me happy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment