Friday, September 5, 2014

It's that time!

It really is that time of year again!   It's football season!   And that means a very busy schedule -- we have football games and tailgating, birthdays, holidays and a non-stop schedule all the way through the first of the year!  

We have our first regular season football game of the year this coming Monday.  Yep, it's MNF and we will be there with bells on! 





This weekend I am going to work on putting a few "Fall" touches around the house.  Not too many, just enough to satisfy my need to start decorating the house for the holidays.   Since Fall in Arizona doesn't mean cooler weather -- it's still very hot and temperatures will remain high for a couple more months -- it does mean that Football season is here!  So how best to celebrate than to place a couple pumpkin lovelies around the house.   I just finished painting dollar store pumpkins this pretty off white color because the original orange color just wasn't speaking to me.

Just a sneak peak below:



So, I'm off to finish the rest of the pumpkin placing as I sip on a glass of Merlot.   That usually slows down the process, but I'm totally okay with that.  

And as they say "Happy Fall Y'all"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment