Friday, September 12, 2014

iPhone 6 anyone?

Are any of you as excited as I am about the iPhone6?  Seriously I was on the edge of my seat all evening yesterday at the thought of placing my pre-order.     Pre-orders were starting on Friday at midnight, eastern standard time which is 9:00pm Arizona time. 

I waited and I waited and I waited all evening.   Then at 8:45 I walked into our office and decided it was time to log on.  At 8:58 I logged onto the Apple Store site.  Two minutes too early; the pre-order was still unavailable.   So I impatiently waited for 9:00 p.m only to find that the site was down.   Too much traffic that the site had shut down.  

Aughhhhhhhhhh!  The "we'll be back message" mocked me as it flashed the message in several different languages over and over and over!



I had no choice but to wait until morning to order.   So at 5am this morning I got up and walked straight to my computer and placed my order!  I was surprised because I went to bed thinking it might sell out before I got to log back in.   

BTW, I went with the iPhone6 over the 6plus because of the size.  The 6plus seems like the size of a mini iPad.  



I can't wait for it to get here! 







No comments:

Post a Comment