Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thanksgiving Style

Time for another tour.....


(Click to photo to enlarge)
I used the same wreath that I made in 2010 here and it's holding up pretty well.  Apparently, I was on a feather kick that year...


The entrance way table has Mr. and Mrs. Pilgrim, one of many around the house: 


I love the colors of Autumn with the glow of candles...


Pumpkins and pine cones add that touch of holiday charm:


On the coffee table, more pumpkins and pine cones to give a hint of Thanksgiving:


In the dining area, I added some Thanksgiving subway art, pine cones and berries:


Along with more pumpkins, candles and  a berry wreath:


Another set of pilgrims: 


A simple centerpiece of pumpkins and gourds:

 I made this a few years ago too.  I hung this one on the garage door:

More pilgrim people:


A splash of color here and there with these cute pumpkins:



In addition to my pilgrims, I have Indians too:

And again, since I don't have an actual mantle, I pretend:

Autumn leaves and candles makes for a very simple, yet warm (pretend) mantle. 


I love having an entire month of warm fall colors to really get us in the holiday mood. 
Next up:  CHRISTMAS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment