Thursday, April 4, 2019

Project Two - Kitchen Curtains


Project number two is complete!  Well, sort of.   I still have to hem the curtains because initially I wanted them to puddle on the ground, but then I realized with cream colored curtains it wasn't the best idea.   So I pinned them, now I just need to hem them.

I know neutral colors are not everyone's first styling choice but it's always been my favorite.



I love how clean and polished it looks.   Eventually I'm sure I'll try patterned curtains in a popular color but for now I'm loving this look.   


We've had this table for about 12 years now.   It's soon to be replaced with a new table and a round rug.  Also, I have a plant coming in to fit in the the corner that will add some lovely green color to this corner of the kitchen.









Next up is Project Three: master bedroom curtains!   

No comments:

Post a Comment