Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Summer Wreath

I just realized I started writing this post on July 8th.  I wanted to show off the summer wreath that I had just crafted.  I had taken down all of my 4th of July decor and I was excited to put something new up.   Something that said "summer".  That was two months ago; and now summer is nearly over.  I guess time does fly when you're having fun.  And fun it was. 

July and August were filled with Arizona Diamondback baseball games, my older sister's birthday party, my Great niece being born, two pre-season Cardinal football games and a wonderfully relaxing stay-cation at a local resort.  Not to mention a very ambitious goal to meet at work that took up a lot of my time (and sanity).  Fun times.  By the way, my 2013 memory jar is really filling up. 

This weekend, I'll pull out a couple of fall decorations.  Sure, fall doesn't actually start until September 21st.  But since we don't get a cool down in Arizona until about mid October (if we are lucky) it's football season that marks the start of fall for me.  Yes, football season speaks all kinds of fall and I am SO ready for it!

So a few fall decorations for now because at the end of September I'll start getting my Halloween decor out....




No comments:

Post a Comment