Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine's Day Decor

This past weekend I decided to get it together and I put a few of my Valentine day decorations out. Just a subtle touch is what I like for this holiday.


I have these red and white heart tea light holders that I place around the house. I love them because I love tealights:


I bought them at the dollar section at Target about 4 years ago. I'm so glad I picked a handful of them:


I added a few holiday touches to the entrance way table:


I picked up "love" sign at Walmart for $1:




I made this about 2 years ago when I saw some chalkboard projects posted in blogland. I thought it was pretty good for an amateur.


I took this print (and the red one above) from this blog ( HERE ) that I found on blogland. I see these 'subway' prints all around blogland. I downloaded my prints and had them printed at Walgreens to save ink on my printer. I love the way they turned out:


It's simple, but that's how I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment