Wednesday, June 16, 2010

104 degrees in Tucson

It was 104 degrees in Tucson yesterday. It as HOT. It was even hotter in the car. And with all the getting in and out and running around it was very uncomfortable. Yikes! When it gets into the 3 digits in Arizona, it's time to stay indoors as much as possible!!


No chickens or snooping through my sister's stuff this trip. Just doctor appointments and picking up my sister's children from summer school. Oh, I do have a picture to share. My nephew Wyatt gave me a school picture. It's super cute. He is 8 years old and he begged his mom to let him go to summer school. He is an over achiever to say the least. His dream is to attend the University of Arizona. He is obsessed with the U of A. He has the most U of A stuff I've ever seen. From shirts to sweaters to bedding...he has it all.


He has to wear a uniform to school but on picture day they allow the kids to wear whatever they want. He picked his U of A jersey:



Go Wildcats!! and go WYATT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment