Friday, March 12, 2010

Shhhh, don't tell My Sweetheart.......

Remember this lamp from my last post? Ikea lamp with turquoise ribbon on it?



Well I stopped by Target today on my way home from work. My Sweetheart had to work late so I ran in for non lamp related business. Well, I walked out with this cute nickle plated lamp. I bought the square lampshade last weekend at Target on clearance. When I saw this cute lamp (on sale by the way) I just HAD to get it. I've got this thing for lamps. I'm totally obsessed. My Sweetheart doesn't understand how I can have 3 lamps in storage that I refuse to give up while purchasing more lamps. I just love lamps. What can I can say??

So take a look. Cute, huh? I had to put the ribbon back on because he would have totally noticed "something different". Then he would start snooping. Then ask me what was different. Then I would fold and admit I bought a new lamp. And he would lecture about the 3 lamps in storage. So instead, I buy the lamp, RUSH home, replace the old one and pretend nothing exciting is going on.

I love my new lamp. The picture just doesn't do it justice.




No comments:

Post a Comment