Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pumpkin Tree Project Complete!

Ahhhhhh....finished with one more project! This evening while I had cookies in the oven for a United Way bake sale that we are having at work, I decided to work on my Pumpkin Tree project that I started on Saturday. Every craft and decor store has these beautiful Christmas trees made of feathers that I decided I wanted to do the same. So I bought a Styrofoam cone and decided to use these little pumpkins that I got on clearance at T.arget last year.


First, I painted my cone gold:




Then, using a glue gun, I glued the pumpkins on the cone. I started from the bottom and worked my way up:


I was going to wrap the beaded Garland around the base of the tree but My Sweetheart suggested I wrap it up the tree (great idea Sweetheart, thanks!). And here's my finished project:

So now our dining area look is complete:



On to the next project! We are having a get together at our house on Saturday so I am trying to get all my projects done before then. Tomorrow hopefully I can get to my wreath/mirror/cone project!
Good night!





No comments:

Post a Comment