Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday

Sunday is by far my favorite day of the week. Our Sunday always starts with church. My Sweetheart and I attend 9a.m. mass at St. Mary's Basilica in downtown Phoenix. St. Mary's is the oldest Roman Catholic parish in Phoenix and is home to Arizona's largest stained glass window collection. The church has been staffed by Franciscan Friars since 1985. It has a wonderful community and walking in the church always reminds me of home.




After mass, we always stop by our favorite Mexican restaurant in Phoenix. It's called Poncho's Mexican Food. We loved the food; I mean we go there EVERY Sunday for lunch. My Sweetheart said I already mentioned our favorite Mexican restaurant....to clarify, that was in Cave Creek, this is in Phoenix. I also have a favorite in Scottsale and Tucson......

Well time to sign off. The Next Food Network star is about to begin. Down to the final three so this week will be intense! Then of course Army Wives after that. Although my Sweetheart does not like to watch these two shows, he always sets his laptop up in the living room and plays his game while I watch my shows. Frankly, I think he is hooked on the shows too but won't admit it. But that's okay because as long as my Sweetheart and Grievous are here with me, life is good.

Have a wonderfuly week!

No comments:

Post a Comment