Thursday, July 5, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 5

Day Five is complete.  I do not really have a whole lot to say about today.  My work challenge and my personal challenge are complete.  I feel great about overcoming small speed bumps that could very well have influenced my result in a negative way.  I'm going strong.

After dinner (actually during dinner), Sweetheart and I watched The Next Food Network star.  I am so drawn to competition shows; I love them!  And this one is getting really good!  After that, Sweetheart asked me if I wanted to watch a movie and I had to decline.  If I had watched the movie, I would not have had time to get on the treadmill.  Fortunately I have a very understanding and supportive Sweetheart -- he got up and went into his office to work on the computer so I could take over the living room.  Oh, did I mention I moved the treadmill into the living room during this challenge?  After all, a big park of being successful is planning, preparation and utilizing all resources, yes?

Today I watched episode two of Drop Dead Diva.  See Grievous in the background?  Always barking at something or someone out front.  And remember Mikey, my anniversary present from Sweetheart?  He's sitting on the couch (bottom left corner), ha!.  The ottoman that appears to be sitting in the walkway?  Naboo did that, she was sitting on it and heard something outside and as she jumped off of it, it propelled forward. No, I'm not being a drama queen, the ottoman literally flies across the room every time she does that.....


That's my favorite water bottle! 



Day five and going strong

I will leave you with photos of our very own little firework show.  Remember those fireworks that Sweetheart brought home?  We lit them up last night and had a blast!  It was impossible to capture the brilliant colors and the actual "ooh-ahh" affect that those little fireworks actually had, but here's my best shot:




No comments:

Post a Comment