Tuesday, July 10, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 10

So this challenge is becoming habit.  No longer do I stress about my work challenge.  No longer do I wonder how I will get this done.  No longer do I give myself a pep talk or talk Sweetheart into giving me a pep talk about getting on the treadmill.  I JUST DO IT.

Work was great today.  It's always good, I love my job.  I love to work.  I always have.  In fact, before I met Sweetheart, I was a bonafide workaholic.   I guess meeting the person that you want to build a life with puts things in perspective.  Yes, sometimes he still has to remind me to relax but for the most part I'm a workaholic on the mend!  :)

Today I watched Dance Moms with my work out.  I liked it because seeing those young girls dance and push themselves to the limit is inspiring.  I had a great workout today.  P.S.  I went back to wearing the running shoes...

 


Tomorrow is Hump Day; we're half way through the week.  I'm half way through my weekly challenge.  I feel great!
Day 10 is done!

I want to give a shout out to my BFF.  Next to my Sweetheart, she's my BIGGEST support and I am so thankful that she is my friend.  My dear friend!

She's Themla, I'm Louise.  Together we are AWESOME!  




No comments:

Post a Comment