Thursday, June 3, 2010

Things you find while snooping.....


I stopped by my sister's house on Wednesday while my Dad was in his therapy and I found this picture on my sister's computer. Yes, I was snooping.

My dad has his Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy every day for 2 hours. So we (me and AJ) drop him off and once he has been given the okay to start treatment, we head out. We normally go back to my mom and dad's house and wait until he's ready. This time, my little sister told me her two older boys would be home so we stopped by there instead. At my mom and dad's there is no cable, no Internet, no anything. Very simple, very basic, very old fashioned! So when we had a chance to head over there, we did! AJ played video games with the boys and I jumped online. Oh, it felt good. I feel so out of touch on Tuesday's when I can't go online. I have online access through my phone but sometimes it just isn't the same!

So I looked at my email, called Sprint to fix a tech problem I was having then decided to snoop through her computer. I found her photo albums and found this cutie. I just love how excited I am. No clue as to why. It looks like I'm just entering her house. That's my mom and nephew in the picture. They look pretty excited too. It's dated March so it wasn't my birthday. Hmmmm???

Anyway, I love it. It makes me SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment