Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend Update



Beautiful, isn't it? I just love it!! This is one of the birthday gifts My Sweetheart gave me. I have had my eye on this lamp for months now. I got two of them; one for each end table for our living room. I love it!

We had a very busy weekend. I had to work on Saturday so my morning started early. Well, early for a Saturday anyway. I worked from 9:00am to 1:00pm. When I got home from work, My Sweetheart and I went shopping. But not the fun kind of shopping that I like. My Sweetheart was in search of a new lawn mower. We went to Lowes and Home Depot and had the salesperson tells us all about each and every model. Boring. Oh, did I mention boring? Ha! After the lawn mowers we went to the garden area and saw a really nice arbor. We had been searching for one and we saw one we really liked. It turns out it was the last one they had so we got a smoking deal for it. We took the one of the floor and paid 1/2 off! It's so cool. I'll post pictures of the backyard soon. It looks so good, I can't wait to show you!

After running around all day we came home, got dressed and went to Native New Yorker for dinner and to watch the UFC fight. One of our fav things to do. It was a great fight! We had a great time.

Today, I ran to Ulta, Kohl's and Steinmart to pickup a few things I needed before we had to resume the lawn mower search. When I got home, My Sweetheart and I ran to the mall because he wanted to check out Sears. Well, after consulting with the salesman forever, he finally found the one he wanted. He was so thrilled with it.

After Sears, we ate lunch and then ran to Lowes. We bought plants for the flower bed we created for our St. Francis statue. I'll post pictures soon. It looks fabulous.

So since I ignored my chores all weekend, I need to run off to finish my last load of laundry.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment