Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Update

What a weekend we had! It was my birthday on Saturday and my family came in from Tucson to celebrate my birthday with me! We had a blast.....I didn't get any pictures with my camera so I don't have pictures to post right now. But My Sweetheart's mom took tons of pictures so hopefully I can get my hands on those.


It was so wonderful having my family here. It was the best time. And not only did My Sweetheart plan my birthday bash (complete with goodie bags that EVERYONE loved), but he drove 2 hours to Tucson to pick up my sister and my niece and nephew because they didn't have a ride here. He was even going to drive them back once the party was over but my mom and dad had room for one in their car and my cousin had room for two in her car so he didn't have to make that 4 hour trip. Which we were both thankful for.

I got the coolest gifts! My Sweetheart gave me a really nice watch and a SNUGGIE~!! My Sweetheart's dad gave me a BIKE!! A beautiful, pink beach cruiser. It's awesome! My cousin Maya made me the BEST birthday card and gave a gift certificate to Joann's and brought the Tamales and my mom and dad gave me my usual birthday ca$h (and brought the Tortillas)!! Oh and my Aunt gave a me a Christmas Cactus that I hope to keep alive. My Sweetheart's mom was very sweet and made Posole (mexican dish) and gave me the cutest jewelry holder that is shaped like a shoe and a Christmas ornament shaped like a handbag! My sister brought the macaroni salad which was delicous!

Thank you Sweetheart from the bottom of my heart! My birthday was so special because of you. I feel so blessed to have you in my life! xxxooo ooh ooh ooh.

Grievous and I stayed home on Monday. While I layed on the couch most of the day, Grievie spent most of the day outside. He has a doggie door so he comes in and out as he pleases. He was loving just laying in the sun...I had to get a picture of him.




He wouldn't look at me....he knew I was trying to get his pic:




When he finally looked at me, he put his big head right up to the camera!




Have a great week~!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment