Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Update

The weekend can't be over, I'm not finished with my weekend projects!

I went to HobLob on Friday after work and picked up some necessary fall decorations and materials. My goal was to pack up all my Halloween decorations on Saturday morning so I could spend the afternoon bringing out all my Thanksgiving stuff. After another trip to HobLob, Michael's and Kohl's for more materials on Saturday morning....I finally got started about 3pm. That may be due to the fact that I had to squeeze in an episode of Project Runway (down to the final three!) and Sherri on Lifetime on demand.

Anyway, it took all evening yesterday and all evening today for me to put it together and I'm not completely done. I made a new wreath for the front door and painted white pumpkins gold and bronze Saturday evening. I had a huge mess every where! I kept running into obstacles where I just wasn't happy with what I was creating...

Here's a picture of my dining table. In the background to the left is a cone/tree project that I'm working on. When I finish it, I'll post it. I'm really excited about it.



And here's a couple of my pilgrim folk that I bought at Big Lots a couple of years ago.





I actually have a total of 4 pilgrim couples and 1 Native American couple. I love Big Lots for Thanksgiving decor; I always find great stuff there!

While I was busy making a mess that pretty much took over the kitchen, dining room and living room, My Sweetheart was working in the backyard. He and his nephew installed Sod in the backyard. It looks so great! I'll post a picture this week when I can get a good shot. I was going to do it tonight but it's too dark.

Well, time to head off to bed. I have an early start tomorrow. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment