Saturday, October 2, 2010

Halloween, sneak peek

I'm finished! I started last night and I finished this afternoon! Whew!!! I don't really think anyone should put so much effort into decorating for a holiday but I always do! I think I may have OCD.....

I'm posting a few pre-view shots because I just am super excited! I think I'll retake all my pictures tomorrow; natural light might work better. For now, here's a sneak peek:

The entrance way table (oh, my Sweetheart totally helped with getting this one arranged):

The kitchen has been 'spookified' too:


The dining area is looking awesomely creepy:



And the living room has been hexed:




I also have updated last years wreath. It looks great! I'll re post tomorrow, in the meantime, here's last year's decor.
Have a great night~!

No comments:

Post a Comment