Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween, outdoors



This past weekend my Sweetheart worked on the outdoor Halloween decorations ~~ at my request of course! I drive the man crazy at times. I can't help it, it's what I do. :)

He put up a mini cemetery: with some scary skeleton boarder, some headstones and two 'dead' folk trying to escape their graves! Okay, it's more cute than scary but it's still very cool! Great job Sweetheart!

It's not easy to get a good picture that really shows how stunning the lights look at night. Marcus the Carcass and the Pirate really seem to be clawing their way out of the grave at night because of the lights! Here's a look at what took him about 2 hours to put together on Sunday afternoon:




Thank you for indulging me Sweetheart, I love it!!




18 more days till Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment