Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween, part 2

I waited until nightfall before taking pictures again. I think the pictures would probably look better in the daytime but I wanted to get pictures with the candles lit. Also, I am a bit of a night owl so that's when I do my best work! These are pictures of the living room Halloween decor.

I love this "Beware" sign that I picked up at Big Lots last year! I never get tired of my ghost and pumpkin tea light holders:





This Grim Reaper tea light holder is one of my favorites:


I got this skeleton bust on clearance at Michael's last year. I wasn't sure if I would like it but when I got it home My Sweetheart thought it was awesome:



I have six of these little witch hat tea light holders that I place all around the house:


The black cat is new. I couldn't resist buying him during a recent trip to Michael's. I had him on the floor but Grievous kept knocking him over with his big nose each time he would go to sniff it. So I moved Black Cat to the end table and I like him much better here. The witch and and the "the Queen of Halloween" sign I got at Kirkland's last year:


Also from Kirkland's, my "trick or treat" pumpkins. I love the bright colors of these pumpkins! The "boo" is from Hobby Lobby. The tea light spider candle was lit when I started taking pictures and went out just as I took this shot....you can see the smoke coming out of the center of the spider:



This Jack-O-Lantern has been around forever; I bought it at Cracker Barrel about 10 years ago! I placed him on top of a black cake plate and added some beads:




Another fun and very old Cracker Barrel find:




A view of all of them. By the way, you will notice there is a Dallas Cowboys mini helmet on one of the shelves in the entertainment center. My Sweetheart insisted that we display it during football season. Insisted. What's a girl to do? I had to include it ;)



Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment