Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A-Mountain


I was in Tucson today, as I am every Tuesday, helping my dad. He has therapy every day and I, along with my sister and my niece and my mom, take turns helping take him to therapy and helping him throughout the day. I love spending time with my dad, I just wish it were under different circumstances. My nephew helps us a great deal. He actually helps Monday through Friday. He's such a good kid. Thanks AJ!


Today, while my dad was in therapy, AJ and I went up to A-Mountain. I had not been up there in like 20 years. It was so much fun. I took a picture with my phone when we got up there. It's hard to make out (unless you know what you are looking at) but the "A" is painted red, white and blue. Awesome.


By the way, GO SUNS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment