Thursday, December 7, 2017

Llamas

There's a llama craze out there and I have officially jumped on that bandwagon.   It all started with an email I got from Pier One.   I had just had the guest bathroom walls painted a warm gray and was in the midst of brainstorming ideas for a color/theme for this hall bath.   That's when the email from Pier One popped into my inbox.     I instantly fell in love.  The tassels, the embroidery, the Llama!

I ordered it immediately and when it arrived I yanked it out of the package and draped it over the navy blue towels I had just bought from Costco.
Seriously, how cute is this towel??

I was so in love with it that I said to myself "self, what would go well with a llama towel?".   "How about a llama print for the opposite wall?", I said.   And thus the llama print I got from Esty!  Is it not simply adorable?   It's an 8x5 print that I downloaded and printed and the put into an 11x14 frame that I found at Hobby Lobby.  I added the white mat to give it a more custom look.   I think it looks great!  



I found the shower curtain at Target about two years ago.  Navy blue is one of my favorite colors so when I saw this I knew immediately that it would look great in the hall bathroom.   I don't know if it can be described as a moroccan pattern but that's what I see when I look at it.    It's lovely. 




I've said this before but I really love how just a few additions can really bring a room to life.    The navy towels are from Costco ($4.99 for full bath towel), the navy bath rug is from Ikea (less than $10), the potted plant from Home Depot and a white towel with a navy trim from Target.   Everything else I had on hand.






BTW, I'm almost done with Christmas shopping and I already mailed out my Christmas cards.    It's a great start to the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment