Friday, December 29, 2017

Christmas Eve

First an update on my Christmas card wall:



On Christmas Eve, Sweetheart and I did what we have done for the last 10 years.   We went to Christmas Eve mass and then went to eat Chinese food at Flo's Asian Kitchen:



On Christmas morning, we headed to Tucson very early and opened gifts with my family and then we fixed a big breakfast.     When it was time to drive back to Phoenix, my niece decided she was coming back with us....so she did:



She loves hanging out in our backyard.  We had some lemons and grapefruits that were ready for picking and she loves helping with that.   It's one of her favorite things.  That and going to our neighborhood park:





She likes to re-arrange my furniture so she can watch Teen Titans or Moana or Brave or Beauty and the Beast in comfort:



And she loves that Tio Miguel gives her surprises: 


And this kid LOVES rocks so he got her a gem digging project which she had the best time breaking into:




I made a big pot of posole on Christmas Eve so we've been feasting on that pretty much all week:





Needless to say, my plan to get a million things done this week didn't quite work out as I planned.   But spending time with the little girl was so worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment