Friday, December 23, 2016

It begins

It begins with the wreath.   I made this wreath 10 years ago -- my, how quickly time seems to pass.   This year I took it apart, fluffed it up and rearranged the picks and the bow.   The "Joy" ornament is from Target.   Old faithful, she is.





That dollar section at Target can really get me going.   I always run in there for just one thing and 15 minutes later I end up with a basket full of goodies from the dollar section.   I found this cute "Merry Christmas" felt banner for $3:




 I wasn't sure where to put it at first then I thought it would look perfect on the mirror in the entrance way:


This year, I hung our stockings in the entrance way.  It was quick and easy and this year I was all about the quick and easy.  Plus, I think they look pretty good there.

One for Sweetheart and the small one for Grievous


And one for me and the small for Naboo:


I tossed the Noel pillow on the bench and I'm all set.   Quick and easy.



This is really how it normally looks, it's a catch all for stuff --okay, usually my stuff.   But it's still pretty and merry!



No comments:

Post a Comment