Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day

My Valentine's Day decor is simple.  Red, hearts and lots of love:

,




By the way, I made the red pillow:
I just noticed Grievous' (dirty) chew toy on the couch.  That's where he likes to keep it. right next to my pretty pillows.....


It was a red placemat that I stuffed (I took apart a Christmas pillow) and painted a white heart on it:





This is a glass votive holder that I covered with a burlap ribbon.  I made a few of them because it was so easy and they are so cute:



And because my Fall and Halloweem banner was such a (self proclaimed) success, I made a banner for Valentine's day.  I used white paint to add polka dots to the banner and then added red "x's and o's'":


This is how my V day crafting started:

I love the love that is displayed throughout the house during Valentine's week.  




Sweetheart bought me an iMac for Valentine's day.  I know, right?????


Happy Valentine's Day
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment