Monday, December 3, 2012

Game 8 Cards vs. Rams

The Cardinals have had 8 straight losses in a row.   At the time of this game, it was 6 losses in a  row and the anticipation (or my wishful thoughts) were that we would break that streak.  It didn't happen.  What more is there to say?   Nothing.

Just look at the pics....

My favorite part of the game

This always touches me -- the prayer in the end zone  before the game



At this point, I'm just getting pictures of players I like.
My favorite kicker Jay Feely

Steven Jackson

See #91, that's Chris Long, Howie Long's son

Patrick Peterson ~ what's not to love?

My favorite Big Red Bird! 


Prayer after the game

QB, Sam Bradford

Head Coach, Jeff Fisher


My pictures are dull and my comments are dull.  
There's just not much to write about.  
I'm just saying.......

I still love my Cards.
Next home game is December 16, 2012 against the Lions.


Go CARDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment