Saturday, December 29, 2012

Game 10 Cards vs. Bears

Well, we finally won a game last week.  We beat the Detroit Lions at home 38-10;  turns out we missed that game because Sweetheart had a cold and I was recovering from the holiday party.   So no pictures to post of game 9.

Onward to Game 10.  It was great to see the Chicago Bears ~ my expectation was that we would not win the game so I wasn't terribly disappointed with the loss.   I did get some great pictures.  Sweetheart bought me a camera for Christmas (that I opened two days before Christmas specifically to get pictures of this game).


QB, Jay Cutler #6

during warm up


# 22 Matt Forte during warm up 





Cards Flag guys -- I don't know what their official name is but I call them the Flag guys. 

Head Coach Lovie Smith as he walked into the stadium

Brian Urlacher #54, as he walked into the stadium

Big Red wearing his Santa suit!


The guys praying in the end zone before the game


I basically stalked the visitor's bench with my camera....

Lovie Smith

Jay Cutler and Urlacher

Devin Hester in action

Larry Fitzgerald 

The roof was open and we had a beautiful view of the moon


I have A LOT of pictures of Urlacher...

And of Lovie

It was two days before Christmas so naturally there was an "Elf" sitting in the stands:


And it wouldn't be a football game without the shirtless guys painted in team colors:



That was our last home game of the season.  We had a great time tailgating and we made new friends.  We are already looking forward to next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment