Sunday, September 8, 2013

Just a little bit of fall

The thought of putting out my holiday decor puts a pep in my step.  I absolutely love putting up seasonal decor.  Even though at the end of September I would be putting up all of the Halloween decor, I couldn't wait until then.  I decided to put out just a little bit of fall.  I'm considering this my pre-fall decor.  

As I walked into Hobby Lobby to pick up a few items I see this:
The picture doesn't do it justice, it's gorg!

Inspired by the burlap in their tree, I decided to make a mini banner of burlap flags.  I picked up some chipboard letters, some mini clothes pins:




I painted the letters, glued them to the flags and hung them on jute string.  Quick and easy but I think it looks really cute:







I also pulled out one of my fall wreaths from the garage:


 And I picked up a bunch of orange colored flowers for the vase on the entrance way table:


This little bit of fall should be enough to hold me over until the Halloween decor is out at the end of the month.  That's when the good stuff comes out.  First for Halloween, then Thanksgiving and then Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment