Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

What a great weekend we had! Our unexpected change of plans really gave us some much needed 'at home' time. I was able to get so much done around the house!

I was able to run some errands on Saturday and found this pillow at SteinMart. Goes well with my apple green theme in the living room:



And I bought the brown charger at Hobby Lobby and the yellow bird plate at Pier 1:



It finished off my yellow/green theme in the dinning room:


My Sweetheart ran to the grocery store for me so I could stay home and finish my last load of laundry. He's such a sweetheart. Actually for the past 2 weeks he has made the grocery run for me. I just put a list together and he brings it all home! That gives me time to finish my housework. What a lucky gal I am!

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment