Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mid Week Blues

My Sweetheart is in San Diego. He is hanging out with his best friend Adam. Today is Adam's birthday and it's tradition for them to hang out on his birthday. They have been best friends since they were kids. I miss him...so does Grievous. but he deserves to have fun he works hard for us. So while he's out to keep myself busy I have a slew of projects that I'm working on. I always joke with my Sweetheart that I have plans on top of plans buried underneath of plans. So here goes:

  1. Paint front door
  2. Paint flower pot at front door
  3. Buy (drought/heat tolerant) flowers for pot
  4. Go to Marshalls and Home Goods in Chandler to see if I can find matching bowls for cake plate I just bought.
  5. Start designing guest bedroom makeover
  6. Plan master bedroom furniture painting project

So this is just the start. To keep myself busy this weekend, I'll try to check off as many items as I can.

Stay tuned for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment